It’s important to keep the stamp duty savings for 9 months after reclaiming. While it’s possible HMRC may challenge the decision beyond the 9 months, it’s unlikely based on past cases.
Frequently asked questions Pt1
- What does our stamp duty reclaims case file look like?
- Technically, what are you as a business?
- Fees / Pricing
- Correctly signing the agent authorisation form
- Can I independently apply for a stamp duty refund?
- Can I still get a refund if I’ve already completed the property transaction?
- How long does it take to get a stamp duty refund?
- How do I know if I qualify for a stamp duty refund?
- How long is it before HMRC may not contest a stamp duty reclaim?
- Phone enquiry help information