Even if you have completed the property transaction, it is still possible to get a refund for overpaid stamp duty. In general, all house purchases made after January 2017 may be eligible for a refund if they meet the criteria for being considered uninhabitable.
Frequently asked questions Pt1
- What does our stamp duty reclaims case file look like?
- Technically, what are you as a business?
- Fees / Pricing
- Correctly signing the agent authorisation form
- Can I independently apply for a stamp duty refund?
- Can I still get a refund if I’ve already completed the property transaction?
- How long does it take to get a stamp duty refund?
- How do I know if I qualify for a stamp duty refund?
- How long is it before HMRC may not contest a stamp duty reclaim?
- Phone enquiry help information