UTRN, which stands for Unique Transaction Reference Number, can be found on your SDLT5 receipt. It typically appears as a number like this: 217393955ND.
Documents needed for a refund claim Pt1
- Client case questionnaire
- What documents do you send to HMRC?
- UTRN – Unique Transaction Reference Number
- Authorisation letter
- The main buyer’s details if they’re different to your own
- Buyer details for companies
- VAT registration number.
- Unique Tax Reference Number.
- Partnerships: UK Partnership Unique Tax Reference number.
- Company Registration Number (issued by Companies House).