1. Home
  2. Documents needed for a refund claim Pt1
  3. Unique Tax Reference Number.

Unique Tax Reference Number.

Stamp duty refunds: Once we have confirmed the validity of your claim and we agree to work together, we will give you free access to our secure client portal. This platform will allow you to easily answer all relevant questions and upload any necessary documents. Some of the information we may need when making a stamp duty refund claim on your behalf.

We need your unique tax reference number.

A Company Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number is a 10-digit code assigned by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to identify a company for tax purposes in the UK. The UTR is used to file tax returns, pay Corporation Tax, and communicate with HMRC.

Your UTR shouldn’t be confused with the Company Registration Number (CRN) issued by Companies House.

Speak with Nick Garner

To discuss your stamp duty reclaim case
call today:
0161 554 0123

Looking for a stamp duty refund? Complete the form for a service proposal, terms, and conditions. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on a no win, no fee basis. Payment is only required upon successful refund.

Contact us via WhatsApp
+44 7482 779471

Refer a friend. Complete the form below.
See our refer a friend page.

How can we help?