1. Home
  2. Documents needed for a refund claim Pt2
  3. TR1


Stamp duty refunds: Once we have confirmed the validity of your claim and we agree to work together, we will give you free access to our secure client portal. This platform will allow you to easily answer all relevant questions and upload any necessary documents. Some of the information we may need when making a stamp duty refund claim on your behalf.

PDF copy of a TR1 here

We need

We need a copy of your TR1. This will have been sent to you by your conveyancing solicitor via email.

A TR1 is a form used in the United Kingdom for the transfer of a property’s ownership from one person or entity to another. The form is commonly used in conveyancing and is submitted to the Land Registry to update the property register with the new ownership information. The TR1 form is typically completed by a solicitor or conveyancer and contains information such as the names and addresses of the parties involved, the property description, and the purchase price or consideration.

Speak with Nick Garner

To discuss your stamp duty reclaim case
call today:
0204 577 3323

Contact us via WhatsApp
+44 7482 779471

How can we help?